The Easy Guide To UK Skip Hire
At Skip Hire UK, we are proud to offer one of the most varied ranges of skip in the country. Our wide range of skips includes mini-skips for small clearancesto gigantic models for bulky-waste removal. We are also extremely proud of our skip hire prices, which we ensure are kept as low as possible to make your waste removal that much easier.
Our team have put together this easy guide to skip hire, so you can rest easy knowing that you are choosing the perfect model of skip for your needs.
The Lowest Skip Hire Prices; The Ideal Skip Hire Service
Whether you’re completing a fairly minor domestic refurbishment, or you’re completely clearing out a workspace for a dynamic new design, you are going to need a skip to deal with all the waste. Depending on the size and the materials involved in the job, you will need to choose the right size of skip that is capable of meeting your requirements.
- The Mini-Skip – If you’re only going to need to remove a small amount of waste, then there’s no need to go for one of the larger, more expensive skips we have available here at Skip Hire UK. Our mini-skips can hold a deceptively large amount of waste, whilst only taking up limited space.
Although our vehicles will still need to be able to access your site to deliver and remove the container, a mini-skip remains one of the best options for smaller sites or domestic jobs. From as little as £75*, this is one of the lowest skip hire prices in the country!
- The Midi-Skip – Whilst not that much larger than a mini-skip, a midi-skip can hold around twice as much waste. Thanks to their clever design, these skips are the perfect option for a medium-sized home project.
Whether you’re completely clearing out a room for renovation, or just emptying that dusty old garage to turn it into a workspace, our midi-skips are ideal for you. Midi-skip hire is available from as little as £100*.
- The Builder’s Skip – The classic skip design, our Builder’s skip are perfect for jobs of most sizes. Suitable for both domestic and commercial use, our builder’s skips are perfect for disposing brickwork, slate work or rubble from building projects. They are also extremely useful when clearing out a specific room.
Builder’s skips can fit, approximately, 85 black bin bags before they are filled, and are available from as little as £130*.
- The Large Skip –The big-daddy of all skips, our large skips can hold an astonishing 210 black bin bags before they are filled. Whilst unsuitable for soil or huge amounts of brickwork, large skips are perfect for disposing of bulky, broken or unwanted furniture.
Ideal for large domestic jobs and commercial uses, including office clearouts, the large skip is one of the biggest skips in the world and is available from as a little as £170*. This skip is also the best value for money skip hire prices in the UK.
Prices quoted are excluding VAT at the prevailing rate and are location dependent.
The Perfect Skip Hire, At The Lowest Skip Hire Prices
If you’re looking for the lowest skip hire prices, without having to compromise on the quality of the skip you receive, or the hiring service that you enjoy, Skip Hire UK is here for you. Our wide range of skips is ideal for most jobs, and you can be certain that you will find the perfect model amongst our extensive variety.
For more information, or to pick out the perfect skip hire for you, contact Skip Hire UK today on 0845 241 34880845 241 3488. Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com!
Our skip hire service the ideal solution if you need to keep waste on-site for a period of time or if the waste is heavy. Most of the skips we offer can be delivered next day with flexible removal.View All
- Low cost, hassle-free skip hire
- Fast and reliable delivery
- Swift collection, whenever you’re ready
- Friendly and helpful customer service