What Could Affect Your Skip Hire Prices?
When you choose cheap skip hire, you often run the risk of receiving a substandard and unreliable service. Whilst not only irritating, having a skip in the way, or not having it delivered on time, can seriously hamper your construction or destruction projects. If you’re on a tight time scale, this can be devastating to your timetable.
That is why, here at Skip Hire UK, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality skip hire services in the country. However, that doesn’t mean that our skip hire prices are any higher expensive than our competitors’.
Reliable, Low-Cost Skip Hire In The UK
When it comes to skip hire prices, there a range of mitigating factors which can alter the cost. This can include the size of the skip that you require, how long you will need the skip for, and where the skip will be placed whilst it is being hired.
Size Of Skip
Here at Skip Hire UK, we offer a diverse range of skip sizes to meet the requirements of your construction, destruction or clear out task.
- Mini-Skip – If you’re planning a small building project or you’re clearing out a room for renovation, or even if you’re just undertaking your spring cleaning, mini-skips are ideal for your needs. They can also be useful when undertaking landscape or garden clearance.
- Midi-Skip – Midi-skips can be used to dispose of almost double the waste of a mini-skip. If you’re completing a medium-sized home project, or seriously reshaping your garden, then a midi-skip could be perfect for your needs.
- Builder’s Skip – Offering around double the capacity of a midi-skip, a builder’s skip is the model which you are no doubt the most familiar with. These models are suitable for a wide range of materials and can hold somewhere in the region of 85 black bin bags!
- Large Skip – Ideal for both major domestic projects and business clear outs, our large skips offer the very best value for money when it comes to skip hire prices. Offering a storage capacity of between 180 and 210 black bin bags, large skips are suitable for a range of materials, particularly large and bulky items.
Length Of Time
How long you need the skip for can also affect the skip hire price. The longer you require the skip for, the higher the cost will be, but once you’ve rented the skip itself you can easily extend the length of time the skip will be available to you, simply by getting in touch with us directly.
Whilst it might not seem it, where you will place the skip can also have an effect on the skip hire price. For example, if you are required to place the skip on the road, you will need to gain a permit first. We will help you to get the permit as quickly as possible, but you will be required to pay for this permit. If you place your skip on private property, however, then this will not affect your skip hire price.
The Lowest, Reliable Skip Hire Prices In The UK
Here at Skip Hire UK, we are dedicated to providing a high-quality service which offer excellent value for money. For more information on our services, or to enquire further about our skip hire prices, get in touch with our friendly team today on 0845 241 34880845 241 3488. Of course, you can email us as well, at email@example.com.
Our skip hire service the ideal solution if you need to keep waste on-site for a period of time or if the waste is heavy. Most of the skips we offer can be delivered next day with flexible removal.View All
- Low cost, hassle-free skip hire
- Fast and reliable delivery
- Swift collection, whenever you’re ready
- Friendly and helpful customer service