Your Guide To Choosing The Right Skip For The Right Job
Different jobs require different sized skips. As part of our service offering reliable, cheap skip hire in Manchester, Liverpool and the whole of the North West, we’ll happily recommend you the correct container for your project. Read on for some examples!
Skip Hire For Manchester & The North West: Which Skip Is Best For You?
We’re always happy to advise all of our customers on which skip they’ll require. If you need skip hire in Liverpool or anywhere around the North West, and are unsure of which container size is right for you, we’ll be able to help. But for now, here are some typical jobs that people hire skips for and which container is best.
- Moving Home – As you pack up your belongings ready to move into your lovely new home, you’ll probably encounter lots of junk and clutter that could do with being thrown away. If this is the case, you could do with hiring either a mini or midi skip from us. They’ll be more than capable of handling the amount of rubbish that is typically found during a big move.
- Garden Renovation – If you’ve got green fingers that are itching to get stuck into a garden renovation this year, we’ve got the container for you. There’ll be plenty of green waste and debris, such as branches, shrubs, bushes and so on, and all of this is ripe for repurposing. Our midi skips, which measure 3-4 yards, are perfectly suited for this task! Of course, if you’ve got a bigger garden or are just going gardening mad, you’ll need a bigger container. Consider one of our builders skips if this is the case!
- House Refurbishment – Refurbishing a house means different things to different people. It could be a lick of paint and replacing the furniture. On the other hand, it could mean gutting the whole building and starting again. A builders skip, our most popular skip model, will be able to handle everything from scrap metal to hardcore and rubble; perfect for the job in hand! These skips measure between 6-8 yards and are ideal.
- Updating A Business’ Premises – Do you own a hotel or a restaurant? Maybe you’re going to update your office’s interiors. If you are, one of our large skips is the ideal container for you! You’ll have plenty of space to fill up with floorboards, bulky furniture and metal objects. These skips measure 12-14 yards and practically cavernous.
These are just examples of the kind of jobs we can cover with our North West skip hire service. Get in touch if you need more information!
Affordable & Reliable Skip Hire For Liverpool & The Whole North West
If you require convenient, reliable and affordable skip hire in Manchester, or anywhere in the North West of England, then we’re the company for you. We’ve got a proven track record of incredible service at Skip Hire UK. The vast majority of our clients come back to us whenever they need North West skip hire.
All of your rubbish will be collected and then disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. We’ll also recycle as much of your waste as possible too! So to get rid of your project waste, get in touch with Skip Hire UK today!
Our skip hire service the ideal solution if you need to keep waste on-site for a period of time or if the waste is heavy. Most of the skips we offer can be delivered next day with flexible removal.View All
- Low cost, hassle-free skip hire
- Fast and reliable delivery
- Swift collection, whenever you’re ready
- Friendly and helpful customer service